Lunch & Learn: Business Builder Luncheons (1st Wednesday of most Months)
- Meet other Chamber Members; average event is 55 – 75 attendees
- Display your promotional material at the networking table
- Informative and educational speakers
- Catered lunch
- 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Sponsor a Luncheon ($250)
- RSVP required
- Watch our Annual Holiday Luncheon Video!
Mixers: Business Builder Blenders (2nd Wednesday of most Months)
- Bring your business cards and meet other members and guests
- 5:30 – 7:30 PM
- Promote your business by bringing a raffle gift; proceeds go towards our High School Scholarship Fund
- RSVP appreciated
- Host a Mixer Guidelines
Power Lunches: Hwy 50 Corridor Tri-Chamber Networking Luncheon (2nd Friday of most Months)
- Bring your business cards and meet other members and guests of the El Dorado Hills, Folsom, and Rancho Cordova Chambers of Commerce; average event is 55 – 75 attendees
- Catered lunch
- 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Promote your business by bringing a raffle gift
- RSVP required
Serve on GRC – Government Relations Committee
Serve on BACPAC Business and Community Political Action Committee
Annual Installation & Business Awards Dinner
March 30th, 2023
The Annual Installation & Business Awards Dinner is celebrated each year at the beautiful Serrano Country Club. Meet staff, incoming board, volunteers, members and guests. Annual Business of the Year Awards are announced! Current health and safety guidelines will be in place.
El Dorado Hills Art, Beer & Wine Festival
May 13-14th, 2023
The mission of this event is to create a destination experience that positively impacts the economic development for El Dorado County, El Dorado Hills, and El Dorado Hills Town Center. Created in 2003, the Festival also helps to raise important funds for impactful programs of our Chamber. Member perks for sponsorship and vendor booths are offered.
Biz Walk & Post-Walk Reception
April 20th, 2023
The annual El Dorado Hills Business Walk will begin at the California Welcome Center – El Dorado Hills, with a Pre-Walk Meeting at 1:00 pm. Sign up to walk with us today! The Walk is from 2:00 – 5:00 PM, and concludes with a Post-Walk Reception from 5:00 – 6:00 PM at the California Welcome Center.
Can’t walk? Be a sponsor! Members get great exposure just through the postcard that will be mailed to 1,000 business in EDH! Event subject to change; current health and safety guidelines will be in place.
El Dorado Hills Brewfest
2nd Saturday of September
The Chamber presents the El Dorado Hills Brewfest with 50+ breweries pouring, including a handful of cideries, meaderies, wineries, and sake. Food trucks, complimentary pairings, music, games, and entertainment compliment Brewfest at the lush and scenic Serrano Visitor’s Center. Member perks for sponsorship and vendor booths are offered.
Holiday Tree Lighting
1st Saturday of December
The Annual Holiday Tree Lighting is held at Upper Theater Plaza in Town Center. (Vine and Town Center Blvd.) Take your photo with Santa at the California Welcome Center – El Dorado Hills. Enjoy hot cider, cocoa, and cookies at the Welcome Center, then watch the beautiful tree come to life! Event subject to change; current health and safety guidelines will be in place.
Holiday Sponsorships at the California Welcome Center
Do you want to reach over 3,700 guests who visit the California Welcome Center during the Holiday Season? Promote your business with Goody Bags that will be distributed to visitors of the CA Welcome Center! Call (916) 933-1335 for more information! Read More ››
Santa visits the California Welcome Center from November – December. Santa draws in thousands of locals to have pictures taken with their family. Call the California Welcome Center for info on Santa’s hours of operation. (916) 358-3700.
The 2023/2024 Business Directory & Relocation Guide
Only Chamber Members’ businesses are listed, and are featured both alphabetically and by type of business (Search the online version). The Directory is mailed to all El Dorado Hills businesses and residents. It is distributed by Realtors, included in Relocation Bags, handed out at the California Welcome Center – El Dorado Hills, and by local welcoming services. This distribution is unique among Northern California Chambers of Commerce. Advertising may be purchased by members only.
Chamber e-News (Bi-Monthly e-Newsletter)
Receive updates and news from the Chamber regarding business and community issues via email. Features special events hosted by our members and community – an excellent forum to highlight products and services. New members are welcomed with special mention in e-News monthly. e-News features local business news, grand openings, ground breaking, expansion, and news provided by members. Sign up for e-News. e-News email sponsorships are available for $150.00 per month, limited availability. (Click here for registration and information).
Advertising – Exclusively offered to our Chamber Members:
- New Website Banner Ads – New Affordable Prices
- California Welcome Center Kiosk Panel Sponsorship – New Affordable Prices
- Village Life – 50% off first ad for members
- Folsom EDH Style – 5% off on ads anytime
- El Dorado Hills Telegraph – 50% off first ad
- Sponsor a Luncheon
- Place your ad in the Business Directory & Relocation Guide
- Complimentary “Keep It Local” Window Cling/Sticker
- Member Plaque: Simply displaying your Chamber plaque announces your membership in an organization recognized for its positive contribution to the community. New members receive a plaque when they attend their first monthly luncheon. Need a plaque? Call (916) 933-1335.
- Logo Display: Place the El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce logo on your website. Call (916) 933-1335 for art.
- Put your business Discount/Coupon on our website- FREE!
- E-News Sponsorship: The El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce provides weekly communication through e-News (electronic email) to members & the community. Members can sponsor only one (1) month per year unless there is availability (unfilled month) for additional sponsorships during the year. Sponsorship includes: An advertising blast in our e-News distributed to over 2,000 members of the community. The charge is $150 per month (4 blasts), paid in advance with logo and copy material. Click here for more information and a registration form.
- Event Sponsorship: Only members can have their business featured as a sponsor for various Chamber events, where their business is spotlighted at the event as well as in event publicity, advertising, luncheons and mixers. Contact us for details.
- Business Workshops: Sessions on topics of interest to business owners. Please refer to our online Chamber calendar for updates on upcoming Workshops in relevant subjects.
- Member Orientation: Get the most out of your membership by attending this informational presentation. Meetings are quarterly. Introduce your business, network with fellow members, and learn about your benefits of being a member.
- High School Scholarship Fund: Six $1,000 scholarships were awarded in 2022 with proceeds from our Chamber events and the generous donations from our Chamber Members: Joe Harn, El Dorado County Auditor-Controller (benefactor for 3 scholarships), Pacific Interstate Insurance Brokers, and Kevin Loewen, General Manager of the El Dorado Hills Community Services District.
When the El Dorado Hills Chamber contributes to these causes, our members are giving as well.
Joint Chambers: Representatives from the County, Cameron Park/Shingle Springs and El Dorado Hills Chambers join to review various legislative issues and voice to our representatives at the local, state and national level how the pending issues affect our members.
Government Relations Committee. The Government Relations Committee (GRC) provides a basis for the Chamber to act on local, state and federal government issues, thus creating a favorable and profitable business climate. The GRC reviews proposed legislation and issues which might have ramifications for local businesses. The evaluation shall also take into account prior Chamber positions adopted by the Board of Directors.
California Legislative Calls: The El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce is hard at work advocating on behalf of businesses to local, regional and national decision makers on policies that directly impact businesses.
US Chamber of Commerce, California Chamber of Commerce, United Chamber Advocacy Network: The El Dorado Hills Chamber is a member of these groups to share ideas, education and share a voice on issues affecting our Members.
- Business Card Display: Members may display business cards at the Chamber office.
- Certificates of Origin: Validation available through the Chamber. Must be a member.
- Member2Member & Member2General Public Coupons: Coupons offered to Members from fellow members. Contact us to promote your discount!
- Grand Opening, Ribbon Cutting, Ground Breaking Ceremonies: Chamber staff will help Members celebrate and commemorate openings and expansions.
- Member Lists: A set of Member names & address labels. Available at $50 to Members only.
- Bulk Mail: Members have access to the Chamber Bulk Mail Permit through the Folsom Post Office. This exclusive Member benefit can save lots of money on mailings. Must obtain paperwork at the Chamber.
- Referrals: Incoming inquiries from the public are referred to Members only with an electronic follow up to notify Members of the referral.
“Thank you Debbie for your support of business’ in El Dorado Hills! I am continually impressed by the excellent service the El Dorado Hills Chamber of Commerce provides. I always know who to speak with to resolve any situation.”